The number of Australian homeowners has been falling for three decades, and researchers say it could take just as long to turn the situation around, prompting fears many young people will be forced to rent forever.
- ‘Out on a bang’?: Catalonian parliament to meet on Thursday October 23, 2017
- Angry rhino ‘appears from nowhere’ to turn tables on suspected poacher October 23, 2017
- US police find body in search for three-year-old Sherin Mathews, missing after ‘being sent outside as punishment’ October 23, 2017
- Shocking moment man pushes woman onto train tracks in Hong Kong October 23, 2017
- Hunt for wife and daughters who may hold key to capture of man wanted for £850k romance scam October 23, 2017
- Watch: French president’s dog relieves himself during meeting with ministers October 23, 2017
- British mother, 27, killed in speedboat crash on the River Rhone in France October 23, 2017