Just a week shy of 40 years ago, humanity’s emissary to the stars left this planet for a journey through the solar system. The twin Voyager spacecraft carry a shimmering golden record which, if placed on a phonograph, will play the sound of laughter and language and life on Earth. The record was accompanied by a message from the president.
- Is It Unethical To Pose as an Alt-Righter? September 22, 2017
- Trump administration plans to replace controversial travel ban with new rules September 22, 2017
- Stronger Is a Profound, Oscar-Worthy Gem September 22, 2017
- How Campus Sexual Assault Became So Politicized September 22, 2017
- Spanish prosecutor seeks sedition charges for leaders of Catalan protests September 22, 2017
- Hundreds of thousands sign petition to ‘save Uber’ September 22, 2017
- HHS investigating secretary’s private jet travel September 22, 2017