The foreign minister of the United Arab Emirates denied Monday a report in The Washington Post that said the Emirates was behind the posting of false stories on Qatari news websites that sparked the regional fallout between four Saudi-led Arab countries and Qatar.
- Adorable kitten travels the world in an epic Photoshop battle July 25, 2017
- New species of sunfish discovered by scientist in New Zealand July 25, 2017
- Japanese beer giant is recognising employees’ same-sex marriages, even though Japan doesn’t July 25, 2017
- Messy desktops are your worst nightmare or your shameful reality July 25, 2017
- Elon Musk says Mark Zuckerberg has ‘limited understanding’ of AI July 25, 2017
- Microsoft Paint is not being killed and people are thrilled July 25, 2017
- Trump’s Mistake at the Boy Scout Jamboree July 24, 2017