What do the first 100 days of the Trump administration tell us about what it will do in the future? Has the real Donald Trump revealed himself? Michael Wesley, Dean of the College of Asia and the Pacific at the Australian National University, tells Katharine Murphy that it seems the president doesn’t know where he stands on foreign policy issues until he ends up in the middle of a crisis. Will he show a stronger hand or commit to a foreign policy that amounts to ‘masterful inaction’?
- Dying a good death: What’s needed from voluntary euthanasia drugs October 19, 2017
- Experts don’t know if the fake news problem will get more or less awful October 19, 2017
- GWS ruckman Mumford announces AFL retirement October 19, 2017
- Substitute teacher in Texas allegedly duct-taped mouths of 10 students October 19, 2017
- Trump’s chief of staff offers emotional take on call to slain soldier’s widow October 19, 2017
- Kambala school and ex-principal seek to settle defamation case out of court October 19, 2017
- MP linked to Chinese spy school also worked for Australian parliamentary committee October 19, 2017