What do the first 100 days of the Trump administration tell us about what it will do in the future? Has the real Donald Trump revealed himself? Michael Wesley, Dean of the College of Asia and the Pacific at the Australian National University, tells Katharine Murphy that it seems the president doesn’t know where he stands on foreign policy issues until he ends up in the middle of a crisis. Will he show a stronger hand or commit to a foreign policy that amounts to ‘masterful inaction’?
- What Kind of Monuments Does President Trump Value? August 17, 2017
- Barcelona attack: 13 confirmed dead after van hits Las Ramblas crowds – latest updates August 17, 2017
- Barcelona terror attack: van crashes into crowd at Las Ramblas, killing ‘at least 13’ August 17, 2017
- Driss Oubakir: who is the Barcelona suspect? August 17, 2017
- Will Trump Take Notice of the Eclipse? August 17, 2017
- Barcelona terror attack: van crashes into crowd at La Rambla, killing ‘at least 13’ August 17, 2017
- Donald Trump tells Barcelona he will do ‘whatever is necessary to help’ after La Rambla terror attack August 17, 2017