The Catholic Church acknowledges the number of priests identified by the child abuse royal commission is indefensible, and says it is working hard to make sure the abuse is never repeated.
- German automakers might face EU fines after allegations but no global legal threat, analyst says July 25, 2017
- 3 reasons why Tuesday’s Russia vote in Congress is a big deal July 25, 2017
- Thousands of Queensland students in trouble for drugs in schools July 25, 2017
- Donald Trump renews Twitter attacks on US Attorney-General Jeff Sessions July 25, 2017
- Why train services are worse when Queensland Rail claims they are better July 25, 2017
- Woman found dead in suspected stabbing in Richmond July 25, 2017
- ‘Hard conversations’ after Brisbane Lions loss provide catalyst for Essendon turnaround July 25, 2017