The Catholic Church acknowledges the number of priests identified by the child abuse royal commission is indefensible, and says it is working hard to make sure the abuse is never repeated.
- Dying a good death: What’s needed from voluntary euthanasia drugs October 19, 2017
- Experts don’t know if the fake news problem will get more or less awful October 19, 2017
- GWS ruckman Mumford announces AFL retirement October 19, 2017
- Substitute teacher in Texas allegedly duct-taped mouths of 10 students October 19, 2017
- Trump’s chief of staff offers emotional take on call to slain soldier’s widow October 19, 2017
- Kambala school and ex-principal seek to settle defamation case out of court October 19, 2017
- MP linked to Chinese spy school also worked for Australian parliamentary committee October 19, 2017