Donald Trump ignores criticism of his retweeting of material from a far-right British group and tells Theresa May she should focus on militant Islam.
- Israeli PM Netanyahu urges EU to follow US recognition of Jerusalem as capital December 11, 2017
- The Note: Alabama Senate race, a journey into the politically bizarre December 11, 2017
- Judi Dench celebrates her birthday with the most British cake imaginable December 11, 2017
- Georgia ‘Toff’ Toffolo crowned winner of I’m A Celebrity … Get Me Out Of Here! December 11, 2017
- David Davis retracts suggestion UK could back out of Brexit deal on Irish border – Politics live December 11, 2017
- Bitcoin price surges to almost $17,000 as trading begins on ‘futures’ exchange December 11, 2017
- ‘I’m truly sorry’: Queens of the Stone Age frontman’s video apology for face kick December 11, 2017