Turkey blocked access to the online encyclopedia Wikipedia on Saturday, citing a law that allows the government to ban certain websites for the protection of the public. The news is another measure in which President Tayyip Erdogan has tightened control on the country since last year’s failed coup.
- Is It Unethical To Pose as an Alt-Righter? September 22, 2017
- Trump administration plans to replace controversial travel ban with new rules September 22, 2017
- Stronger Is a Profound, Oscar-Worthy Gem September 22, 2017
- How Campus Sexual Assault Became So Politicized September 22, 2017
- Spanish prosecutor seeks sedition charges for leaders of Catalan protests September 22, 2017
- Hundreds of thousands sign petition to ‘save Uber’ September 22, 2017
- HHS investigating secretary’s private jet travel September 22, 2017