President Donald Trump has renewed his attacks on the media, hours after news that his campaign paid $50,000 in late June to the law firm later revealed to be representing Donald Trump Jr. in the matter of a meeting during 2016 with a Russian lawyer to seek damaging information on Hillary Clinton.
- PNG man to be deported after sexual messages to 10yo Tasmanian boy July 23, 2017
- Sweet ending for lemonade stand July 23, 2017
- Meet the Australian fighting Guatemalan gun violence July 23, 2017
- Eddie Betts sidelined after surgery July 23, 2017
- Collingwood CEO Gary Pert expected to resign July 23, 2017
- Chronic pain sufferers continue to fight stigma to get diagnosis July 23, 2017
- Triggs says human rights debate derailed by personal attacks July 23, 2017