Thredbo survivor Stuart Diver believes it’s futile to look at life in any other light than positive and is intent on gifting his young daughter the “tools” to cope with trauma.
- ‘Out on a bang’?: Catalonian parliament to meet on Thursday October 23, 2017
- Angry rhino ‘appears from nowhere’ to turn tables on suspected poacher October 23, 2017
- US police find body in search for three-year-old Sherin Mathews, missing after ‘being sent outside as punishment’ October 23, 2017
- Shocking moment man pushes woman onto train tracks in Hong Kong October 23, 2017
- Hunt for wife and daughters who may hold key to capture of man wanted for £850k romance scam October 23, 2017
- Watch: French president’s dog relieves himself during meeting with ministers October 23, 2017
- British mother, 27, killed in speedboat crash on the River Rhone in France October 23, 2017