This year at , a robotics competition in Washington, D.C., an international committee of judges will assess the creativity and collaboration of 163 teams from 157 nations focused on tackling the global water crisis. From Sunday through Tuesday, the teams will present robots designed to clean contaminated water, as represented in a simulation by colored balls.
- Trump calls Sessions ‘very weak’ on ‘Clinton crimes’ July 25, 2017
- WATCH: Playful pandas rewrite the rules of basketball July 25, 2017
- Adorable kitten travels the world in an epic Photoshop battle July 25, 2017
- Israel removes metal detectors from holy site entrance July 25, 2017
- New species of sunfish discovered by scientist in New Zealand July 25, 2017
- Japanese beer giant is recognising employees’ same-sex marriages, even though Japan doesn’t July 25, 2017
- Messy desktops are your worst nightmare or your shameful reality July 25, 2017