Many of America’s elite colleges sit on massive pots of money, some worth billions of dollars. These endowments have grown significantly in recent years, the result of philanthropy and savvy investment techniques—and all the while they’re completely untaxed.
- Israeli PM Netanyahu urges EU to follow US recognition of Jerusalem as capital December 11, 2017
- The Note: Alabama Senate race, a journey into the politically bizarre December 11, 2017
- Judi Dench celebrates her birthday with the most British cake imaginable December 11, 2017
- Georgia ‘Toff’ Toffolo crowned winner of I’m A Celebrity … Get Me Out Of Here! December 11, 2017
- David Davis retracts suggestion UK could back out of Brexit deal on Irish border – Politics live December 11, 2017
- Bitcoin price surges to almost $17,000 as trading begins on ‘futures’ exchange December 11, 2017
- ‘I’m truly sorry’: Queens of the Stone Age frontman’s video apology for face kick December 11, 2017