The conventional wisdom is that Donald Trump didn’t get much done in his first 100 days in office. His signature campaign promises—the Muslim travel ban, the border wall—are no closer to fruition than they were when he took office. He has not figured out a way to work with Congress to repeal and replace Obamacare. Despite an appearance of perpetual activity—a flurry of executive orders, leaks to the media about the inner workings of the West Wing—and a real win in nominating and confirming new Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch, this White House hasn’t made much of an impact policy-wise.
- Prince of Wales and the Duke of Cambridge attended the Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo August 17, 2017
- French unemployment falls to 2012-low August 17, 2017
- UK weather forecast: Dry day with sunny spells but rain is on the way tonight August 17, 2017
- Pictures of the Day: 17 August 2017 August 17, 2017
- Fears plebiscite papers won’t reach those in Aboriginal town camps August 16, 2017
- Radio host sues neo-Nazi website for portraying him as mastermind of Manchester bombing August 16, 2017
- Bali Nine’s Renae Lawrence among Australians given sentence reductions August 16, 2017