The conventional wisdom is that Donald Trump didn’t get much done in his first 100 days in office. His signature campaign promises—the Muslim travel ban, the border wall—are no closer to fruition than they were when he took office. He has not figured out a way to work with Congress to repeal and replace Obamacare. Despite an appearance of perpetual activity—a flurry of executive orders, leaks to the media about the inner workings of the West Wing—and a real win in nominating and confirming new Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch, this White House hasn’t made much of an impact policy-wise.
- Police officers stuck in a lift pose for selfie as they await rescue by firefighters October 18, 2017
- Trump welcomes Greece’s Tsipras to White House October 18, 2017
- French MEPs shower while clothed to demonstrate plight of Calais migrants October 18, 2017
- Great British Bake Off fans heartbroken at the latest departure from the tent October 18, 2017
- Tory MP reveals secret to success – an hour long bath every morning October 18, 2017
- ‘I need to be arrested’, says murderer in chilling 999 call after killing neighbour October 18, 2017
- Britain’s £20bn Brexit divorce bill offer is ‘peanuts’, says European Parliament president October 18, 2017