Here’s a crazy idea floating around Washington these days, outlandish even by today’s outlandish standards: The United States should hire a mercenary army to “fix” Afghanistan, a country where we’ve been at war since 2001, spending billions along the way. The big idea here is that they could extricate U.S. soldiers from this quagmire, and somehow solve it.
- PNG man to be deported after sexual messages to 10yo Tasmanian boy July 23, 2017
- Sweet ending for lemonade stand July 23, 2017
- Meet the Australian fighting Guatemalan gun violence July 23, 2017
- Eddie Betts sidelined after surgery July 23, 2017
- Collingwood CEO Gary Pert expected to resign July 23, 2017
- Chronic pain sufferers continue to fight stigma to get diagnosis July 23, 2017
- Triggs says human rights debate derailed by personal attacks July 23, 2017