With the fall semester starting, I am preparing once more to teach undergraduate and graduate students at Pepperdine University about American political thought. But this year I find myself compelled to revise my syllabus in a way I never dreamed necessary—I am including a section on fascism.
- Adelaide woman helps make wheelchair graveyards a thing of the past October 23, 2017
- Gayle’s teammate admits to sending ‘sexy’ text to cricket squad masseuse October 23, 2017
- Cotton farm raided over alleged Murray Darling Basin fraud October 23, 2017
- ‘He died fighting for his brothers,’ Niger ambush survivor says of fallen US soldier October 23, 2017
- Police continue hunt for rapist who allegedly removed tracker in Brisbane October 23, 2017
- Couple accused of murdering woman and cutting baby from her womb October 23, 2017
- Australians choosing between vegetables and paying their power bills October 23, 2017