Stranger Things will return in 2017 for a second season with nine episodes by original writers/directors Matt and Ross Duffer, Netflix announced today. The news is about as unsurprising as, say, the idea that four Dungeons and Dragons-playing nerds in 1983 would be bullied at school. But it’s also an intriguing development—not unlike the revelation of an alternate dimension that resembles our own but has unfriendly plant-headed monsters roaming about.
- Adelaide woman helps make wheelchair graveyards a thing of the past October 23, 2017
- Gayle’s teammate admits to sending ‘sexy’ text to cricket squad masseuse October 23, 2017
- Cotton farm raided over alleged Murray Darling Basin fraud October 23, 2017
- ‘He died fighting for his brothers,’ Niger ambush survivor says of fallen US soldier October 23, 2017
- Police continue hunt for rapist who allegedly removed tracker in Brisbane October 23, 2017
- Couple accused of murdering woman and cutting baby from her womb October 23, 2017
- Australians choosing between vegetables and paying their power bills October 23, 2017