Our team has selected 3 great competitions that can help your startup gain quick public exposure, recognition and funding!:
Seedstars World is coming back to Sydney!
After the great success of our previous Australian winners, Eora 3D, we are back in town looking for the 8 best seed-stage startups from Sydney.
Come and join us to see the best talent Sydney has to offer and discover which startup will be selected to win an all-expense paid trip to Switzerland, to compete with 65 other startups from around the world for the 500K USD investment prize!
- less than 2 years old
- less than 500K USD investment
- an MVP in tech, with potential to scale regionally.
/! Deadline 08 Sep 2016 24:00 UTC /!
Start-up Innovation Award by the FACCI (French-Australian Chamber of Commerce)
- This is a National Business Awards competition: businesses all over Australia can compete.
- In this category only, the French-Chamber of Commerce & Industry is giving the opportunity for members AND non-members to compete.
- Your business must have less than 2.5 years of operating history.
- If you apply for the Start-up Innovation Award, you cannot apply to another category.
- Your innovation doesn’t have to be an existing product or a functional prototype. The jury will judge the potential of your project.
- Your innovation must have been created or be under development and/or implemented and/or sold in Australia.The winner of the Start-up Innovation Award will be offered one ticket for the 2016 Tefal Soiree de Gala & Etihad Airways Business Awards Ceremony event to collect his prize. He will be the only one to know the result before the ceremony.
French Tech Ticket – for companies willing to set up an office in Europe
After a successful first edition, the French Tech Ticket program is back for season 2, with more incubators all over France ready to welcome the most talented entrepreneurs, and even more startup-tailored benefits including a €45,000 prize money for the winners!
While 23 startup projects out of more than 700 applications were awarded a French Tech Ticket last year, 70 projects will be selected to join one of the 41 partner incubators all over France! The French Tech Ticket awarded projects will be revealed in December for the new class to arrive in France in January 2017.
And we’re delighted to announce that applications are now open!
Entrepreneurs from all over the world will be able to apply until 23d September 2016.
So what’s in it for French Tech Ticket winners?
The welcome package has been expanded to offer new laureates the best possible start in France, with a combination of funding, incubation, ongoing support and advice:
- Funding: € 45,000 per team with no loss of equity (€ 20k to cover personal costs and € 25k to cover professional services)
- Resident Permit: Fast-track procedure to obtain a French resident permit12 months incubation:
- Dedicated office space in one of France’s 41 partner incubators.
- Acceleration program: Tailored program of Masterclasses, Networking Events, Mentoring sessions…
- Soft Landing Pack: “Welcome Guide” and special offers from our partners to help winners relocate easily to France
- Help Desk: A dedicated contact to help foreign entrepreneurs through administrative procedures
Learn more about the program and apply on www.frenchtechticket.com!
/! Deadline September 23rd 2016 /!
You may also be interested in B2B Rocks, the first B2B and SaaS startup conference in Australia!
It would be great to have you in our audience and give you the opportunity to meet and sell your services to other booming startups in the B2B and SaaS space, VCs and corporates. You would besides benefit from the strong take-aways to apply to your business on a day to day basis, and stories telling of companies that grew quickly.
The post Startup Awards – If you are creating your company in Australia, read this! appeared first on Australiance.