Western Australia’s highest court more than doubles the jail term imposed on a man with a history of domestic violence who used a claw hammer to assault his girlfriend, a police officer and a police dog.
- SA detective accused of leaks found not guilty of seven corruption charges October 22, 2017
- Justin Timberlake to headline Super Bowl halftime show October 22, 2017
- Director James Toback reportedly accused by 38 women of sexual harassment October 22, 2017
- Two wealthy Italian regions vote for autonomy in Catalonia’s footsteps October 22, 2017
- Dramatic sentencing hearing expected in Bergdahl case October 22, 2017
- Unknown runner wins Venice Marathon after leaders take wrong turn October 22, 2017
- Questions over lost 1,000-page security manual – politics live October 22, 2017