Saudi Arabia said on Sunday it had arrested 46 members of a militant cell responsible for a deadly suicide bombing attack on the Prophet’s Mosque in the holy city of Medina last year that was blamed on Islamic State.
- Dying a good death: What’s needed from voluntary euthanasia drugs October 19, 2017
- Experts don’t know if the fake news problem will get more or less awful October 19, 2017
- GWS ruckman Mumford announces AFL retirement October 19, 2017
- Substitute teacher in Texas allegedly duct-taped mouths of 10 students October 19, 2017
- Trump’s chief of staff offers emotional take on call to slain soldier’s widow October 19, 2017
- Kambala school and ex-principal seek to settle defamation case out of court October 19, 2017
- MP linked to Chinese spy school also worked for Australian parliamentary committee October 19, 2017