Average prices for Rio Tinto iron ore from the Pilbara in the first half of 2017 are up 26.5 per cent on average prices for full year 2016, according to a production update released by the mining giant on Tuesday.
- Sri Lankan navy saves two elephants washed out to sea July 24, 2017
- Black Mercedes-Benz ‘taken from home of Karen Ristevski’ July 23, 2017
- Penrith Panthers clear Dallin Watene-Zelezniak of junior league incident July 23, 2017
- Macron stumbles in attempt to reset relations with Africa July 23, 2017
- United Nations claims government had agreed to resettle some refugees in Australia under US deal July 23, 2017
- RACQ survey shows Brisbane residents want 10 more bridges July 23, 2017
- New look Australians playing catch-up but swimming world refuses to stand still July 23, 2017