Martin Landau, chameleon-like actor who gained fame as the crafty master of disguise in the 1960s TV show Mission: Impossible, and then capped a long and versatile career with an Oscar for his portrayal of ageing horror movie star Bela Lugosi in 1994’s Ed Wood, dies in Los Angeles. He was 89.
- Sri Lankan navy saves two elephants washed out to sea July 24, 2017
- Black Mercedes-Benz ‘taken from home of Karen Ristevski’ July 23, 2017
- Penrith Panthers clear Dallin Watene-Zelezniak of junior league incident July 23, 2017
- Macron stumbles in attempt to reset relations with Africa July 23, 2017
- United Nations claims government had agreed to resettle some refugees in Australia under US deal July 23, 2017
- RACQ survey shows Brisbane residents want 10 more bridges July 23, 2017
- New look Australians playing catch-up but swimming world refuses to stand still July 23, 2017