Martin Landau, chameleon-like actor who gained fame as the crafty master of disguise in the 1960s TV show Mission: Impossible, and then capped a long and versatile career with an Oscar for his portrayal of ageing horror movie star Bela Lugosi in 1994’s Ed Wood, dies in Los Angeles. He was 89.
- Dying a good death: What’s needed from voluntary euthanasia drugs October 19, 2017
- Experts don’t know if the fake news problem will get more or less awful October 19, 2017
- GWS ruckman Mumford announces AFL retirement October 19, 2017
- Substitute teacher in Texas allegedly duct-taped mouths of 10 students October 19, 2017
- Trump’s chief of staff offers emotional take on call to slain soldier’s widow October 19, 2017
- Kambala school and ex-principal seek to settle defamation case out of court October 19, 2017
- MP linked to Chinese spy school also worked for Australian parliamentary committee October 19, 2017