The Federal Government’s plan apply the GST to imported products less than $1,000 looks set to come to fruition, but the major parties are rejecting a proposal from the Greens to use the new revenue to cover the cost of removing the “tampon tax”.
- ‘Out on a bang’?: Catalonian parliament to meet on Thursday October 23, 2017
- Angry rhino ‘appears from nowhere’ to turn tables on suspected poacher October 23, 2017
- US police find body in search for three-year-old Sherin Mathews, missing after ‘being sent outside as punishment’ October 23, 2017
- Shocking moment man pushes woman onto train tracks in Hong Kong October 23, 2017
- Hunt for wife and daughters who may hold key to capture of man wanted for £850k romance scam October 23, 2017
- Watch: French president’s dog relieves himself during meeting with ministers October 23, 2017
- British mother, 27, killed in speedboat crash on the River Rhone in France October 23, 2017