North Korea launched a ballistic missile early Saturday morning (local time) that reportedly exploded seconds after it took off. But whether or not the missile test was successful, it will undoubtedly contribute to ongoing tensions over North Korea’s nuclear and missile programs, especially since the U.S. Navy directed a carrier strike group to the region earlier this month as a show of force.
- Donald Trump to address the nation and outline new Afghanistan strategy August 21, 2017
- One dead after car crashes into bus stop in Marseille — local media August 21, 2017
- One dead, one injured after car rams two bus shelters in Marseille in ‘deliberate’ act August 21, 2017
- New mother ‘chopped in half’ by hospital lift in freak accident August 21, 2017
- First pictures emerge of Barcelona attack suspect Younes Abouyaaqoub escaping on foot as manhunt widens August 21, 2017
- Search underway for ten US sailors missing after collision at sea August 21, 2017
- Hunt for Barcelona attack van driver extended outside Spain August 21, 2017