In 1942 French police, under orders from Nazi authorities, arrrested 13,152 Jews and others and held them at the Vélodrome d’Hiver.
- PNG man to be deported after sexual messages to 10yo Tasmanian boy July 23, 2017
- Sweet ending for lemonade stand July 23, 2017
- Meet the Australian fighting Guatemalan gun violence July 23, 2017
- Eddie Betts sidelined after surgery July 23, 2017
- Collingwood CEO Gary Pert expected to resign July 23, 2017
- Chronic pain sufferers continue to fight stigma to get diagnosis July 23, 2017
- Triggs says human rights debate derailed by personal attacks July 23, 2017