A Kalgoorlie man fatally ran over Elijah Doughty after making a split-second decision to chase him because the teenager was riding a motorbike that had been stolen from his home the day before, the WA Supreme Court is told.
- PNG man to be deported after sexual messages to 10yo Tasmanian boy July 23, 2017
- Sweet ending for lemonade stand July 23, 2017
- Meet the Australian fighting Guatemalan gun violence July 23, 2017
- Eddie Betts sidelined after surgery July 23, 2017
- Collingwood CEO Gary Pert expected to resign July 23, 2017
- Chronic pain sufferers continue to fight stigma to get diagnosis July 23, 2017
- Triggs says human rights debate derailed by personal attacks July 23, 2017