A Canberra man whose DNA was allegedly found inside the nappy of a two-year-old girl strenuously denies molesting the child, and describes his life since the allegations were made as a “nightmare”.
- Cambridge University launches staff sex liaisons register October 21, 2017
- Spanish government crisis meeting decides which powers to strip from Catalonia October 21, 2017
- Storm Brian: 60mph winds strike west coast of UK amid warnings of power cuts, floods and travel delays October 21, 2017
- Munich stabbing: Several injured in knife attack, suspect on the run October 21, 2017
- Storm Brian: UK lashed by gale force winds, in pictures October 21, 2017
- Jews and Arabs unite to try to save Jerusalem’s Hill of Evil Counsel from being turned into luxury flats October 21, 2017
- Egypt: dozens of police killed in desert ambush by militants October 21, 2017