The peak union body in NSW says migrant workers are being paid far below national standards through job listings in foreign language publications and urgent action is needed to stop it.
- Today programme interview shut down by Chinese spies, BBC reporter suggests October 17, 2017
- Police fun at the fair: Officers have ‘fantastic afternoon’ riding dodgems while on duty October 17, 2017
- Tom Watson goes on hunger strike in solidarity with Guantánamo prisoners October 17, 2017
- Boris Johnson is blocking Brexit, says Angela Merkel ally October 17, 2017
- Iraq forces take Yazidi town of Sinjar from Kurds October 17, 2017
- How women’s rights have still been hit despite abortion ban climbdown in Poland October 17, 2017
- Storm Ophelia: Second day of disruption as rail lines blocked October 17, 2017