Looking for 1 Inside Sales Intern for an internship in Sydney up to 6 months
– Start Date: ASAP –
A. Company description:
Industry: Global software company
Product/Service: Business and IT transformation, risk management
Target Market: Private and public sector organizations
Office Location (suburbs if in a big city): Sydney’s CBD
Australiance is looking for an Inside Sales Intern for a global software company helping corporations and government agencies manage enterprise complexity by providing an interactive view of their operations. Business and Technology leaders use their solutions to gain the visibility and information they need to drive business and digital transformation.
As an Inside Sales Intern, you will support the sales team in developing the business in the region.
You will be instrumental in expanding the partner network and to grow the sales pipeline, both with local distributors, large consulting groups and prospective clients.
Based in Sydney, you will have the opportunity to interact with partners and clients in South-East Asia, North East Asia, Australia and India and will collaborate closely with Sales and Marketing Manager in Asia and Australia.
- Discover/Identify new partners and distributors in key regions
- Nurture existing partners in Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand and Indonesia, through
- regular interaction
- joint marketing events
- Discover/identify contacts in large consulting groups to seal alliances in Asia and Australia
- Nurture the key account database, and collaborate with the account managers to turn them into sales opportunities
C. Applicant Profile and Competencies/Technical Skills:
- Excellent English skills
- High motivation
- Good communication skills
- Good organization
- Ability to understand and communicate our value proposition
- Length: up to 6-month internship
- Start date: ASAP
- Monthly Allowance: 900$
F. How to apply:
- Fill in our application form and precise the job reference “Inside Sales Intern 1117”
- We will then review your resume and cover letter and assess it against other applicants
- We will contact you to set up a face-to-face (or Skype) interview
- If successful, we will liaise with your school/university to sign an internship agreement
- We will assist you to come to Sydney so you can experience the services we offer to young professionals.