If you go to a synagogue, you’ll probably find a rabbi or a cantor, but what about a priestess? Keshira haLev Fife is rewriting the role of women in the Jewish faith.
- Report of ‘extremely high’ radioactive pollution suggests nuclear cloud came from Russia November 21, 2017
- Australia welcomes scrapping of plans for wind farm on major First World War battlefield in France November 21, 2017
- Russia nuclear body denies being source of radiation cloud November 21, 2017
- The Swiss village that will pay you 60,000 euros to live there November 21, 2017
- Michael Gove needs to ‘get his house in order’ as Defra’s plastic waste is revealed November 21, 2017
- National Lottery players could win £10,000 a month for life November 21, 2017
- Zimbabwe parliament starts impeachment hearing against Robert Mugabe November 21, 2017