NEWS BRIEF The National Assembly building in the capital of Gabon was set ablaze Wednesday night in protest of presidential election results announced earlier that day.
- Adelaide woman helps make wheelchair graveyards a thing of the past October 23, 2017
- Gayle’s teammate admits to sending ‘sexy’ text to cricket squad masseuse October 23, 2017
- Cotton farm raided over alleged Murray Darling Basin fraud October 23, 2017
- ‘He died fighting for his brothers,’ Niger ambush survivor says of fallen US soldier October 23, 2017
- Police continue hunt for rapist who allegedly removed tracker in Brisbane October 23, 2017
- Couple accused of murdering woman and cutting baby from her womb October 23, 2017
- Australians choosing between vegetables and paying their power bills October 23, 2017