In the fourth episode of Friends From College, Max (Fred Savage) and Felix (Billy Eichner) are celebrating Max’s 40th birthday at The Table, a “super-exclusive” restaurant they’ve waited months to get into. The chef brings over a course on the tasting menu: a “hamburger” reconstructed from foie gras, gorgonzola foam, and toasted slices of spam. The next course is “fruit rollups” made from wild strawberries and organic, acorn-fed pig gelatin. The most popular restaurant in Manhattan is serving kid’s food—it’s sourced from a variety of hyper-expensive ingredients, but it’s essentially the same kind of garbage.
- Police officers stuck in a lift pose for selfie as they await rescue by firefighters October 18, 2017
- Trump welcomes Greece’s Tsipras to White House October 18, 2017
- French MEPs shower while clothed to demonstrate plight of Calais migrants October 18, 2017
- Great British Bake Off fans heartbroken at the latest departure from the tent October 18, 2017
- Tory MP reveals secret to success – an hour long bath every morning October 18, 2017
- ‘I need to be arrested’, says murderer in chilling 999 call after killing neighbour October 18, 2017
- Britain’s £20bn Brexit divorce bill offer is ‘peanuts’, says European Parliament president October 18, 2017