Overseas landlords are moving out of the U.K. property market in search of pastures greener, according to new research which suggests the number of international investors who own property in the U.K. has fallen to a new low.
- Police officers stuck in a lift pose for selfie as they await rescue by firefighters October 18, 2017
- Trump welcomes Greece’s Tsipras to White House October 18, 2017
- French MEPs shower while clothed to demonstrate plight of Calais migrants October 18, 2017
- Great British Bake Off fans heartbroken at the latest departure from the tent October 18, 2017
- Tory MP reveals secret to success – an hour long bath every morning October 18, 2017
- ‘I need to be arrested’, says murderer in chilling 999 call after killing neighbour October 18, 2017
- Britain’s £20bn Brexit divorce bill offer is ‘peanuts’, says European Parliament president October 18, 2017