When a devastating flood hit the NSW border town of Queanbeyan in 1974, it submerged the main street, inundated the local caravan park, and washed out graves at the Riverside Cemetery.
- Lenovo’s folding tablet prototype that becomes a phone with two screens July 25, 2017
- Trump calls Sessions ‘very weak’ on ‘Clinton crimes’ July 25, 2017
- WATCH: Playful pandas rewrite the rules of basketball July 25, 2017
- Wolf shot dead after escape from zoo ‘climbed over underpowered electric fence’ July 25, 2017
- Adorable kitten travels the world in an epic Photoshop battle July 25, 2017
- Israel removes metal detectors from holy site entrance July 25, 2017
- New species of sunfish discovered by scientist in New Zealand July 25, 2017