Terrorists are most likely to strike using cars, guns or knives — making it unlikely the army will be called in to deal with them, despite the Federal Government giving the Defence Force power to help state and territory police deal with terrorism attacks.
- Gas to be replaced as South Australia’s main electricity source within decade, analysts say July 26, 2017
- Australia’s female composers are having a moment. We need to harness that energy | Rosalind Appleby July 26, 2017
- Cassie Sainsbury: Colombian judge defers decision on plea bargain July 26, 2017
- It is infuriating and exhausting to be this angry. I blame my mum | First Dog on the Moon July 26, 2017
- Amber Rudd asks for analysis of EU migration – a year after referendum July 26, 2017
- Man shot dead by police at Sydney’s Central station July 26, 2017
- Morning mail: Trump’s ban on transgender troops July 26, 2017