The death of a woman in a serviced apartment in Melbourne’s CBD on the weekend is not suspicious and a report will be prepared for the coroner, police say.
- Ohio spinning ride breaks apart at state fair, killing one and injuring seven July 26, 2017
- Gas to be replaced as South Australia’s main electricity source within decade, analysts say July 26, 2017
- Australia’s female composers are having a moment. We need to harness that energy | Rosalind Appleby July 26, 2017
- Sarah Huckabee Sanders begins White House press secretary role with letter from nine-year-old Trump fan Dylan July 26, 2017
- Girl found dead on Kent railway thought to have been electrocuted July 26, 2017
- Cassie Sainsbury: Colombian judge defers decision on plea bargain July 26, 2017
- British ambassador to Spain defends UK chefs over alleged ‘crimes’ against the tortilla July 26, 2017