A WA Government attack on Qantas charging passengers up to $530 more to fly Perth to London return, than Londoners flying to Perth, demonstrates a lack of understanding of airline fees and markets, the State Opposition says.
- Prince of Wales and the Duke of Cambridge attended the Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo August 17, 2017
- French unemployment falls to 2012-low August 17, 2017
- UK weather forecast: Dry day with sunny spells but rain is on the way tonight August 17, 2017
- Pictures of the Day: 17 August 2017 August 17, 2017
- Fears plebiscite papers won’t reach those in Aboriginal town camps August 16, 2017
- Radio host sues neo-Nazi website for portraying him as mastermind of Manchester bombing August 16, 2017
- Bali Nine’s Renae Lawrence among Australians given sentence reductions August 16, 2017