This week, Gant and Siddique were acquitted by the Court of Appeal in a sensational ending to the biggest case of art fraud to come before the Australian courts. But what does this mean for the three paintings at the centre of the trial?
- Donald Trump to address the nation and outline new Afghanistan strategy August 21, 2017
- One dead after car crashes into bus stop in Marseille — local media August 21, 2017
- One dead, one injured after car rams two bus shelters in Marseille in ‘deliberate’ act August 21, 2017
- New mother ‘chopped in half’ by hospital lift in freak accident August 21, 2017
- First pictures emerge of Barcelona attack suspect Younes Abouyaaqoub escaping on foot as manhunt widens August 21, 2017
- Search underway for ten US sailors missing after collision at sea August 21, 2017
- Hunt for Barcelona attack van driver extended outside Spain August 21, 2017