This week, Gant and Siddique were acquitted by the Court of Appeal in a sensational ending to the biggest case of art fraud to come before the Australian courts. But what does this mean for the three paintings at the centre of the trial?
- Woolworths ‘ready to battle’ Amazon ahead of Australian launch November 23, 2017
- Rifle used to kill Shirley Finn stolen from police custody, inquest hears November 23, 2017
- Dolly’s skeleton shows her joints aged normally November 23, 2017
- Blackmail — the business plan for cheaper wages November 23, 2017
- Live: Jets play host to Victory in Newcastle November 23, 2017
- UK weather: 70 people rescued from floods after heavy rain and snow hit Britain November 23, 2017
- Military-themed Christmas decorations go on sale in Moscow November 23, 2017