A $1 billion contract to install high-tech railway signalling that could enable trains in Melbourne to run as little as two minutes apart has been awarded to a consortium that includes Bombardier.
- German automakers might face EU fines after allegations but no global legal threat, analyst says July 25, 2017
- 3 reasons why Tuesday’s Russia vote in Congress is a big deal July 25, 2017
- Thousands of Queensland students in trouble for drugs in schools July 25, 2017
- Donald Trump renews Twitter attacks on US Attorney-General Jeff Sessions July 25, 2017
- Why train services are worse when Queensland Rail claims they are better July 25, 2017
- Woman found dead in suspected stabbing in Richmond July 25, 2017
- ‘Hard conversations’ after Brisbane Lions loss provide catalyst for Essendon turnaround July 25, 2017