Boris Becker may have lost his £100 million ($167.5 million) fortune in part because of questionable investments in the Nigerian oil industry, according to claims in the German press.
- Today programme interview shut down by Chinese spies, BBC reporter suggests October 17, 2017
- Police fun at the fair: Officers have ‘fantastic afternoon’ riding dodgems while on duty October 17, 2017
- Tom Watson goes on hunger strike in solidarity with Guantánamo prisoners October 17, 2017
- Boris Johnson is blocking Brexit, says Angela Merkel ally October 17, 2017
- Iraq forces take Yazidi town of Sinjar from Kurds October 17, 2017
- How women’s rights have still been hit despite abortion ban climbdown in Poland October 17, 2017
- Storm Ophelia: Second day of disruption as rail lines blocked October 17, 2017