The unintentional – but highly entertaining – consequence of having a nonsensical week off before the finals start is that the AFL’s silly season has begun much earlier than normal.
- SA detective accused of leaks found not guilty of seven corruption charges October 22, 2017
- Justin Timberlake to headline Super Bowl halftime show October 22, 2017
- Director James Toback reportedly accused by 38 women of sexual harassment October 22, 2017
- Two wealthy Italian regions vote for autonomy in Catalonia’s footsteps October 22, 2017
- Dramatic sentencing hearing expected in Bergdahl case October 22, 2017
- Unknown runner wins Venice Marathon after leaders take wrong turn October 22, 2017
- Questions over lost 1,000-page security manual – politics live October 22, 2017